Wednesday, December 10, 2008

final thought

As an educator I feel that I have a lot of work to do to become more connected and move into the 21st century of education. I am happy that I took this course because if not I might not even have the sense to realize that I need to move forward in my educational practice. This class made me realize so many different things about education, there are many tools and resources out there that are here to help us not hinder us. As of right now I do not have any questions but I am sure in the future some will arise as I embark on new technology, and I am glad to know I have some resources and people that can help me along the way.

1 comment:

megfritzphd said...

Eric,
Even if you continue to read 1 professional blog each week, that would be great for your own professional development. That's how your PLN can continue to work for you!